Truck, Motorcycle, and RV

Homestead magazine. Quite a possibility.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Nomads

I am a nomad. I have been living comfortably in the new economy since 2007.

I wander in my 2001 Ford F-350, running on a 6.7L V-10 biodiesel engine. I make the fuel myself in my lab. I converted it myself.

I live in the lab. It is a cement, high ceilinged 3-door garage containing my pets, toys and motors. 3 walls are lined with couches I have hauled away gleefully from my 'company's' garbage removal customers. A fridge rests between two of the couches in the back of one of the bays.

Sitting chromed like currency in one of the bays is a darling ethanol-running motorcycle. Black and block metal colored, LED-bundle single headlight. Low shield. I don't make the ethanol anymore.

Next to the shop is where I usually park the RV. Hauled by the mighty biodiesel V-10, I have strolled this from California to Newfoundland and everywhere in between. Mexico to Michigan. And why not? I live wherever I please.

But enough about me. It is powerfully lonely out on the road. Entertaining friends and meeting and educating strangers, fellow heads, and business and state leaders is socially rewarding service, but I have no one to call my own.

www.journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html
www.ferrocement.com
www.daviscaves.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home