Truck, Motorcycle, and RV

Homestead magazine. Quite a possibility.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Who is that good looking mayor?

Since I have a history of suits, and a few extra inches than my compatriots, I am the liason to the surrounding townships. We negotiated the transfer of land and group bargained for many resources. I have hosted town meetings, I have walked with CEOs and dissertated about policy. Together with my compatriots in the field, degreed and degreeless people, skilled folk attracted by community, peace, and loving life, or refugees, we pump the handle at the well of life.

I've helped chalk out a pretty good life for most of the people who live on our land. I would do it all again, even if I knew. This is the life I am destined for, and that our humanity is waiting for.

Life grows on love. Love is worth protecting, but it is also worth defending, but it is also worth experiencing, and it is also worth making.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home